Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Homestead Hotel Bill Holder

I am not a fan of Wimbledon and hardly I can make a quick dash across the lawn to finally make that remarkable smash intimidating enough to decompose the opponent across the green lawn. 

Despite the sad truth, I am still attracted to tennis sports itself. I was browsing Park & Bond  for shoes until this bill holder put so much impression on me. 


This is made of fine-grain calfskin leather. 



The top-stitch detail and solid interior lining are highly distinguishable. 




The letters read:
"The Homestead Hotel: Hot Springs, Virginia
First Round Matches of an Informal Tennis Event" 





I am longing to get this! This is a unique leather piece from Jack Spade.


Cheers!

Photocredit: Park & Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...