Friday 13 July 2012

Sophisticated, gentlemanly, and sensual

Wearing something classy is even and deeper felt whenever it is being complimented with a sophisticated, gentlemanly and sporty scent. I recently sampled the new Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau de Toilette (EDT), concentrated and spray.  


The lightsome and sporty scent of this perfume really attracted me to get this. Please forgive the dust!  


The woody and distinct scent that creates a darker and masculine (aka sexy) smell is brought by the perfume's composition mainly from Moroccan Cypress leaves and Venezuelan Tonka beans - this seem to be used in chocolates too. LOL 











Use of this perfume brings to my mind a night of gambling, jazz piano music, Champagne, and good looking dandies in prohibition area of NYC! LOL 
I imagine that this is the kind of scent that gangster characters played by Jimmy Cagney or Humphrey Bogart would have worn in the movies :-)


After careful thought and of course sampling, I think that Channel Allure Home is a really hard fragrance to pin down. I am not a fragrance expert but it gives a very citrusy with a prominent peach note that oozes class.





I arrived home and I can still smell myself. I think this perfume could be a consummate seducer, a perfected playboys scent. The Chanel Allure Homme is a very sporty and beautifully well balanced fragrance.


Cheers!


Photocredits: Web photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...