Wednesday 11 July 2012

Stylish Ugly Duckling

I am always in love whenever rain
starts to pour from the "dark velvet sky". As it has been raining quite often recently, one better way to combat those rainy day blues is by being geared up with an umbrella.  Like most of us, I hate carrying an umbrella stick as it hardly fits my bag save for few occasions when I find comfort in having a ready weapon in my hand from any street assaults, and this includes possible attacks from neighborhood dogs. Oftentimes, I tend to misplace my umbrella despite the size!   

Of course,  the weather expert convinced me otherwise.  Burberry Weather Accessories for Men launched these striking walking umbrellas to welcome the heavy down pour from the heavens:-) 




The natural maple wood duck handle has been hand carved by an Italian craftsman and this does  not bite. This is in Chocolate colour.


Sartorial college stripe walking umbrella with striking geometric weave pattern.

Available in Dark Turquoise too. I would love to   have this umbrella with this colour. 



Now, who says that carrying a walking umbrella is a heavy burden? NOT AT ALL! LOL Definitely, this walking umbrella adds on to my loooong wish list, not to mention that this umbrella is very useful even on a bright shiny day.  The wood duck handle makes this a unique and an indispensable stylish piece for all seasons. This umbrella definitely belongs to my wardrobe! 



Cheers!


Photo source: Burberry website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...