Sunday 15 July 2012

Summer Zip Code - 83 990

I was roaming around the mall when this seemingly neat store displays distinctively and attractively summer wear for men. The store's name reads "Tenue de Plage". I am initially quite hesitant to get in the store for the very reason that I still have a very steep uphill climb in losing more pounds.  I never trusted swimming trunks to turn my not-so-gorgeous (yet) and pillow-like bod into a summer bod with perfect washboard abs! Bitter as it sounds, I still went ahead inside. Right before I have decided to pass this store, I already saw my mom inside. LOL

My limited knowledge of langue française sort of induced me to check the store for the sake of asking what does the store's name actually means. Obviously, "Tenue de Plage" basically means beach wear. I guess I should have relied on my instincts as the store practically displays swim wear ONLY :-)




These summer trunks look like "skittles" in my eyes. 




I would love to have this kind of "trunks" installation in my bedroom wall. LOL
There are few pieces that I thought would be convincingly worth buying for as the trunks are bit pricey than swim wears offered by other mid-end bands. 

This colour should be delightful in someone's eyes, which reminds me of grapefruit juice:-)



If only they created something that is reversible instead of getting these two trunks separately, I would have likely bought it immediately:-)
I am a big fan of blue, so various shades of some sort really attract me.

I would say that the material used feels like a liquid that smoothly passes through someone's hand. Its made of special nylon polyester.

The simplicity in the design matched with a very good material makes this swim piece a perfect buy for swimming and flattering your bod (if feasible-LOL). What makes these trunks special is really the careful thought of the design - from buttons, zipper, lining and choice of colour.  

After leaving the store, I headed to Jimmy Choo to get the new enticing fragrance for women. My mom sampled this fragrance few weeks ago while we were in Sephora and she really loved its scent. So I guess getting it for her as a simple post-birthday surprise will make her day, and it actually did. 




In case some of you are wondering,  83 990 is a zip code for St. Tropez in France which remains to be the root of inspiration for Tenue de Plage brand.  








I can say that the brand's inspiration in its design is really reflective of this beautiful French shore. 


Cheers!


Photocredit: Web Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...