Wednesday 11 July 2012

Flash your flask!



I hardly see hip flasks as a leading accessory nowadays. Last time I saw someone drinking from it was in a similar "wild wild west movie", if not in one of the episodes of Downton Abbey TV Series perhaps. 

Jack Spade came up with its own hip flask, noticeable in the eyes. I can imagine myself pulling this flask from my pocket or bag causing stares of amusement from others, likely in one of the people packed Starbucks cafe:-)  

Once in a while, it is interesting to see accessories from earlier generations being immortalized.

This metallic stainless steel hip flask wrapped in smooth  cowhide truly stands out! the monogram adds to its edgy feel. 
I do not mind drinking from this really:-) 

The combination of stainless steal and  cowhide leather in tan colour make this hip flask even more hyped and appealing on the eyes. I did not raise my brows first time I saw this interesting odds and ends kind of accessory. 

Cheers!

Photocredit: Jack Spade website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...