Tuesday 1 January 2013

New style companion for new year!

After all the celebrations, parties and carb guilt specially for those who indulged with anything that is sweet and edible, its about time to move on. I thought of sharing with you what occupied me during New Year's eve in my subsequent post.

I know that "New Year's resolution" is one of the over-abused word year after year. I must confess that I am sharing the guilt whenever I fail to meet any of the expectations/resolutions I set for a particular year.  But I would like to see my predicament positively instead of looking at it as a failure. We are mortals after all and part of being one is evident in the imperfections among us. Obviously, this statement is true but also remains as a good excuse to many including myself. Treating imperfection as a perfect excuse is another source of my guilt.:-)

For those  who will include grooming and making yourself look at your best as part of new year's resolutions, the first ever manual for  a "stylish life" from Mr. Porter is now available. This book definitely adds to other style references for men.








I have yet to grab a copy of this book but the review so far is more than encouraging. This is . Mr. Porter's Editor-in-Chief Mr Jeremy Langmead compiled and collected various articles in this new manual which features a peak to the life of notable style icons rendering distinct style advice for all sort of events.

I believe that this paperback is a good source of useful advice that will give you confidence in living to this new year with style. :-)


Cheers!



Photocredit: Mr Porter website                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...