Friday 19 October 2012

60 long years of functional and creative furniture design - BOCONCEPT Collection 2013

If I will have a chance to have my own pad, most of the major furniture pieces would come from BOCONCEPT. I am attracted to its urban Danish designs. BOCONCEPT maintains its own production in its origins, Denmark. At present there are almost 260 stores in almost 59 countries around the world which have grown from its humble beginnings since 1952.

At present, BOCONCEPT is known for its strong commitment to functional, creative and affordable furniture pieces worth of homeowner's pride. Here are some of the snapshots I took while roaming (and sometimes sitting on the display couch) inside the store.

The carpet pattern is in harmony with the white dining furniture pieces.



I love the color of this sofa. 

I tried sitting on this chair. I had a very comfortable sitting experience. 


BOCONCEPT offers customization and flexibility by allowing its customers to choose the type and color of the fabrics. 

I was tricked by the hanging frames as I thought that they were real. I soon learned that it was just wall papers.
I left the store with five furniture pieces on my mind. LOL


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...