Monday 11 March 2013

Infusion D'Homme - EDT Pour Homme from Prada

I never tried wearing any of the Eau de Toilette (EDT) and Eau de Parfum (EDP) "Pour Homme" from Prada before.  I have decided to make  a trip to Prada to get the classic EDT Pour Homme from Prada - Infusion D'Homme. Of course, I ended up spending more time checking the latest leather goods notably displayed in the shelves. :-)

The Prada runway show is being projected against a wall with waterfalls creating this melodramatic effect. 





Normally, I prefer to wear light scented EDTs or EDPs from other brands. The Prada's classic Infusion D'Homme suits this expectation. 






Now, among the many highlights of the store are these leather brief cases. 





The metal wares on these briefs are well polished not to mention the fine calf leather used. These briefs have luxurious inner linings too. My only concern is that these briefs do not have removable shoulder straps which I find very useful especially when you are always on the go or whenever your hands are full. 


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...