Wednesday 27 February 2013

Loafers lovers - Horsebit Loafers (60th Anniversary from Gucci)

I can straightforwardly say that I am a huge fan of loafers for these basic reasons - its design is strikingly simple, its fit is comfortable and its easy to match with clothes not to mention the relaxing leather feel surrounding my feet. In fact, my definition of laid back casuals would definitely include loafers for that matter.

I love wearing my black loafers especially whenever I am on a quick-and-grab mode.
I went to Gucci store recently to sample these horsebit loafers. I took a photo of the Gucci window display which is so enticing for loafers lovers.





Gucci recently launched its horsebit  loafers collection celebrating 60 years of its existence. These pairs are truly source of joy for loafers fan, or more appropriately "collectors" if I may say.

These loafers are handcrafted, birth since 1953.


Gucci's horsebit loafers are handcrafted pieces which comes to 15 variations that remain classic and timeless for many years to come.


Cheers!


Photocredit: Gucci website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...