Saturday 15 September 2012

Autumn aztec

I have been seeing lots of so-called aztec patterns both in women and men's clothes lately and its quite attractive and fresh in the eyes. These are cultural patterns and a true expression of Aztec art.







I accompanied my friend to the mall and he was looking to buy a pullover or hoodie. I spotted these aztec pattern inspired shirts and suggested him to try these.

I love the brown bag too. It has flawless zip pockets and the color is just nice and easier to match with most outfits. 

Which one is actually better? The blue or gray?

I also picked this black bag to compliment this grey shirt. This is a versatile bag as this can be worn as a back pack or sling bag with its shoulder strap. 

In the end, I suggested that the blue is nicer on his skin tone and surprisingly he agreed with me. On the side note, I am not sure if these aztec women shared my opinion though. LOL

Cheers!


Photocredit: Web photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...