Monday 6 August 2012

Cartier - a toast to LOVE!

Louis Cartier is known not only for his extravagant and elegant watch designs, he is also known for timeless LOVE for his passion. Every Cartier jewelry or watch can be an instant heirloom and unique piece of art.

We went to Cartier flagship store in Marina Bay Sands Shopping Centre. 




 I wish I can leave this store wearing my new "Roadster" or "Calibre" watch from Cartier. LOL






I love the subtle yet elegant feel of Cartier store. The wooden planks in the wall compliment Cartier's commitment to its elegant and simple design tradition.
We went to get this rose gold (18K) ring. The latest LOVE collection from Cartier is a revival of former LOVE collection that was introduced in the year 1970.



We got to try this new perfume (Baiser Vole) which emanates a very soft and classy note.


Other desirable members of LOVE ring collection. You may notice the little border engravings in the display. These laurel leaves also appear in all Cartier boxes in gold print.  


This is the Cartier jewelry certificate. Each Cartier jewelry would have their own serial number making each piece unique on its own thus preserving its intrinsic and extrinsic value. 
While waiting, my mom had Japanese tea while I had fresh orange juice.
We were welcomed by Celyn (the Sales Consultant). She was very accommodating and even joked with me when she noticed I was taking these photos. She said that featuring Cartier in this blog is a good advertisement for them. :-)I do hope I will get invited in their future Cartier-sponsored event.

Luxury shopping is always a very refined experience - from the level of service to the finest quality of workmanship. One of the good things from buying a Cartier jewelry is that every piece gets a free lifetime cleaning service and polishing (in seven days) at a reasonable rate. For cleaning, you do not have to bring the invoice as the serial number is saved in their database which avoids inconvenience. And to make each Cartier jewelry purchase even more special, they offer free engraving as well within three (3) months from date of purchase. My mom received six (6) complimentary perfume samples from Celyn as well. I asked my mom to pass me one. LOL :-)


In case I forgot to mention, there are more "beautiful" yet expensive things upstairs!




By the way, the Cartier store in Marina Bay Sands does not have a lift compared to the Cartier store in Ion, Orchard. A practical way to deal with this is to use the escalator located near the shop then enter at the second floor entrance:-)




Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...